Change to Spring Program Deadlines
Deadlines have changed for upcoming spring Operating and Professional Project Assistance Programs, including Enhanced Capacity.
The new deadline for the following operating assistance programs and associated Enhanced Capacity applications will be April 15, 2020:
- Operating Assistance for Professional Arts Training Organizations
- Operating Assistance for Arts Periodicals
- Operating Assistance for Professional Performing Arts Organizations – Dance
- Operating Assistance for Professional Performing Arts Organizations – Music
- Operating Assistance for Professional Performing Arts Organizations – Theatre
- Enhanced Capacity Program
The new deadline for the following project assistance programs will be April 30, 2020:
- Project Assistance for Professional Arts Training Organizations
- Project Assistance for Arts Periodicals
- Project Assistance for Professional Performing Arts – Dance
- Project Assistance for Professional Performing Arts – Music
- Project Assistance for Professional Performing Arts – Theatre
- Project Assistance for Professional Literary Organizations
We’ve updated our grant programs page to include the revised deadlines. These programs will be open for intake with updated program guidelines a minimum of six weeks before the deadline date.
There are steps you can take now to ensure you will be ready to start an application when the intake opens. All applicants will now submit via the new BCAC Online Application System. We encourage all applicants to register in the system before the intake period opens.
It is recommended you review How to Apply Online before starting registration, as it contains valuable information to support this process. Then you can register by going to the log in page for the BCAC Online Grant Application System and clicking the “Register Here” button. BC Arts Council staff review each registration request and it can take up to four business days for eligible registrations to be approved.