Program TypeProject Assistance
- Application Type
- Fields of Practice
Application Assistance provides a contribution towards costs for artists and arts and culture practitioners who are Deaf or have a disability, to register for the online grant system, and create and submit applications, project updates, and final reports for BC Arts Council grant programs.
Application Assistance Guidelines (PDF)
Application Assistance Guidelines (Word)
Who Can Apply
How to Make a Request
Contact the Accessibility Coordinator to discuss your needs, your request, or determine your eligibility for BC Arts Council programs. To make a formal Application Assistance request you will need to provide:
- the name of the BC Arts Council grant program you are applying to
- the name and contact information for the individual or individuals supporting you
(i.e.: service providers)
Note: BC Arts Council staff cannot assist with grant writing and cannot recommend service providers.
Information for Individuals Supporting You
(i.e.: Service Providers)
Here are some ways that Service Providers can get started:
- Find out what services the applicant is looking for, what their project is, and the type of grant they wish to apply for.
- If you are supporting an individual, ensure the applicant has an up-to-date resume of their artistic activities.
- Familiarize yourself with the steps required to apply by visiting How to Apply Online.
- Review the website Frequently Asked Questions.
- Review the maximum amounts for services below to compare with your rates.
Contact Us – We are here to help!
Clayton Baraniuk | 250-978-9839 | Clayton.Baraniuk@gov.bc.ca
For general information, contact: 250-356-1718 | BCArtsCouncil@gov.bc.ca
A full list of program staff is available on our website.