Program TypeProject Assistance
- Application Type
- Fields of Practice
Application Assistance provides a contribution towards costs for artists and arts and culture practitioners who are Deaf or have a disability, to register for the online grant system, and create and submit applications, project updates, and final reports for BC Arts Council grant programs.
Who Can Apply
How to Make a Request
Contact the Accessibility Coordinator to discuss your needs, your request, or determine your eligibility for BC Arts Council programs. To make a formal Application Assistance request you will need to provide:
- the name of the BC Arts Council grant program you are applying to
- the name and contact information for the individual or individuals supporting you
(i.e.: service providers)
Note: BC Arts Council staff cannot assist with grant writing and cannot recommend service providers.
Information for Individuals Supporting You
(i.e.: Service Providers)
Here are some ways that Service Providers can get started:
- Find out what services the applicant is looking for, what their project is, and the type of grant they wish to apply for.
- If you are supporting an individual, ensure the applicant has an up-to-date resume of their artistic activities.
- Familiarize yourself with the steps required to apply by visiting How to Apply Online.
- Review the website Frequently Asked Questions.
- Review the maximum amounts for services below to compare with your rates.