The BC Arts Council is now providing two accessibility programs to address barriers for applicants who are Deaf or have a disability.
This program provides funding for support services required to create and submit grant applications, project updates, and final reports for BC Arts Council grants. There is a range of funding amounts depending on the type of service required. Requests should be made at least three weeks before the program or report deadline.
Read more about Application Assistance at this link.
This program provides additional funding to support access costs associated with a project funded by a BC Arts Council grant. The Access Support program funds eligible expenses up to $7,500. You can request Access Support anytime after submitting an associated grant application, and up to 90 days after receiving the associated grant application result.
Read more about Access Support at this link.
Join BC Arts Council staff for an overview of these programs at an online information session:
- Monday, May 2 from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. PT (1 p.m. – 2 p.m. MT)
- ASL Interpretation and Zoom captioning available.
- Descriptive protocols will be used, and a question-and-answer session will follow the presentation.
- Participants will be able to join by phone or online with or without video.
- If you have additional access needs, please let us know at the time or registering and we will do our best to facilitate your fullest participation.
Register online here: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0ldO6gqjItHNLokodS0fE7j_q1PNjecJvD
Or contact Accessibility Coordinator Clayton Baraniuk at 250-978-9839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information about the programs.
For questions about project funding, Program Advisors welcome your call and can help find a program to support your project.
For general information or further assistance, please contact:
Telephone: 250-356-1718 | Email: email@example.com